Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Senior Portraits: Taylor

Over the weekend I had a chance to take senior portraits for my cousin's nephew, Taylor.  It was a little challenging for a few reasons: First, I had a limited area to shoot.  They were taken at my Aunt and Uncle's house in Goldendale, WA up in the forest kind of in the middle of nowhere.  So I only had limited things I could do with the poses.  Second, it had recently snowed, so everything was very white, so that made it difficult for me because everything was so bright.  I had to compensate.  Third, Taylor chose to wear a white jacket for the photos, so that made it even brighter.  But I worked with what I had and I think I got some good pictures.  Here is a couple of them...





All in all I think it was a good shoot for my first official senior portrait session.

1 comment:

  1. nice choice on using the 85mm...bet metering was a headache with all the snow!

    ReplyDelete